Xueshijie (Snow world) in Beijing
1 hour-1 day
Experience a real Skiing holiday on with Xueshijie (Snow World) Ski Resort, largest and best-equipped alpine ski resort in Beijing
Whatever your interest, whether been Beijing Day Tours like Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Great wall, and so on, but hoping to experience a real vacation on your trip to Beijing, then try skiing.
There are plenty of ski resorts to connect to, for your family vacations, but the largest and best-equipped alpine ski resort in China is the Xueshijie Ski Resort or Snow World Resort in Beijing
The resort is the year-round place for family fun. They offer skiing, snowboarding, grass ski and other entertainment for beginner, intermediate and expert. They also have a large snow-playing ground for children, Equipment rentals for all and a night skiing programs. Not to forget, the firework party on the snow is a great occasion for travellers to participate.
Location: Thirteen Tomb Scenic Area 36 kilometres away from Beijing city, about 0.5 hours’ drive.
How to get there
You may take bus No. 345zhi from Deshengmen and get off at China University of Political Science and Law, or, you may take bus No. 919, 925 and get off at XiguanHuandao of Changping, then connect microbus No. 3 and get off at Ski resort.
Or you can pick a Taxi
Tips for Skier/ Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.