Beijing Xiangshan Park Photos, Xiangshan Park virtual Tour
Xiang Shan Park, or Fragrant Hill Park, is an
expansive wooded parkland in Beijing. The park, at Wofosi Lu, Xiang
Shan, in Haidian district of Beijing, is most beautiful during autumn,
when the smoke tree leaves turn a brilliant red.
You are in the right place to have a virtual Beijing Xiangshan Park tour.
These high-definition and representitive photos and pictures will not
only give you a good visual sense, but also make you know better about
the Xiangshan Park.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
Recommended Beijing Private Tour Packages
- Half Day Beijing Night Show Tour from US$58
- Half Day Classic Beijing Hutong Rickshaw Tour: Gulou & Local Family from US$80
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 1 Day Beijing Classic Tour from US$39
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 2 Days Beijing City Break/Beijing Stopover Trip from US$202
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 3 Days Beijing Essence Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$326
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 4 Days Beijing Classic Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$333
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 5 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Package with Great Wall Hiking from US$419
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 6 Days Discover the Imperial College & Confucius Education from US$499
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679
- 7 Days Beijing Eco-friendly & Green Adventure Tour from US$564
- 8 Days Beijing Cultural and Historical Immersion Tour Package from US$753