1 Day Tian’an Men Square & the National Museum of China Tour
- Tour Code:
- One Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Massive and palatial Tian’an Men;spacious and mystical National Museum of China
Sample Itinerary Overview
Firstly, after breakfast our tour guide will pick you up to Tian’an Men and attend the flag rising ceremony. It is a perfect melody, a splendid imagination and a sacred solemnity. In the geographical center of Beijing city, the square is a conglomeration of splendid and beautiful flowers and the red national flag which flutters in the wind. The raising of the national flag is something which should not be missed by visitors to Tiananmen Square.
And we can have lunch at a local restaurant and after that, we will be able to visit the National Museum of China, a four-storied main building with two symmetrical wings, runs more than 300 meters north and south along the eastern side of Tian’an Men Square. It is the largest comprehensive history museum in China. Through display of both material and non-material collections and exhibits, it narrates the history created by the ancestors of the Chinese people.
After visiting, we will have a rest then have dinner at a Chinese local Hotel and drive you back to the hotel.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
+ One more day to experience a real Hutong life and an intimate contact with Giant Panda
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort