1 Day Jiuhua Spa & Summer Palace Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Royal Garden Summer Palace and Relaxing Hot Spring Spa
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick you up at your hotel after breakfast. Drive to the Summer Palace. Summer Palace is an archetypal Chinese garden, and is ranked amongst the most noted and classical gardens of the world.
Summer Palace, listed as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, is one of the largest and definitely the most renowned imperial garden in China.
After lunch, transfer to the Jiuhua Spa Resort. The Jiuhua Hot Spring Resort has been famous since the ancient times and is one of the best spa resorts in Beijing area.
Jiuhua hot spring baths can improve metabolism and remove fatigue and the minerals contained in the water are believed to have health promoting, healing and even anti-aging effects.
After enjoy spa bathing here for 2-4 hours, transferred back to your hotel.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch in a local restaurant;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver betweenhotels, scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Hotel expense;
- Personal expenses;