1 Day Summer Palace and Olympic Village Bike Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day ( Riding: 6-7 hours )
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide + Private bicycle
- Cycling around the mordern Beijing, New Olympic and Imperial Garden Summer Palace
Sample Itinerary Overview
After breatfast, our tour guide will pick you up in your hotel then start todays Bike tour. You will cycle along the Tiananmen square, Forbidden city and the broadest street, Changan Avenue. Onward to Summer Palace. Go in to visit the Imperial Garden Summper place, After lunch in a local resturant then ride ahead to the modern part of Beijing, Olympic Stadiums and the Park, the new landmark of Beijing,”Bird Nest“and “Water Cube“. Take pictures outside of them. Then return to your hotel in Beijing.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;