Beijing Shijinglong Ski Resort
RMB 20 or RMB 30 (holidays)
1 hour-1 day
We understand the importance of location and carefully and carefully sellet Shijinglong Ski Resort, unlike any other ski resort in Beijing
If you havent made up of your mind on where to ski during your trip to Beijing, then a truly unique skiing experience await you at Shijinglong Ski Resort.
Shijinglong Ski Resort the first and largest ski resort in Beijing built in 1999 has fourteen imported snowmaking machines and a vast variety of equipment for sales and rentals and a cable care rides for visitors to enjoy the the beautiful scenery.
Shijinglong ski also has something for everyone to hit the slopes, from first-timers to expert with the most challenging slope of over 1,000 meters long, a maximum slope of twenty degree with a pitch of 300 metres, the mid-level has twenty eight degree and the junior level is over 3,000 metres with an average slope of ten degree.
Location: 80 km from Beijing, west of Longqing Gorge and east of Guanting Lake. Tel: 010-69191613/14/15/17
How to Get There
Bus: No. 919 at Deshengmen and get off at Nancaiyuan, Yanqing, and then connect bus No. 920 to reach the Shijinglong Ski Resort.
Tips for Skiers/Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- There is a coffee bar at the junction of the junior level and also hot beverages and desserts at the mid-level
- Rental RMB 100/2hr or RMB 150/2hr (weekends).
- Lodging starts from RMB 200.