Ming Tombs Photos Tour
Photos of 13 Ming Tombs Beijing – Situated in Changping County, about 50 kilometers northwest of Beijing center, it is a tomb cluster of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), with 13 emperors buried in a complex spreading some 15 square miles. Enjoy the high-definition and representative photos and pictures of Ming Tombs taken by our customers and professional photographers.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
Great Red Gate is the earliest and biggest stone archway existing in China today
Changling Tomb is the tomb of Emperor YongLe and empress Xushi.
Dingling Tomb is the burial place of Emperor WanLi, his wife and his favorite concubine.
leading to imperial tombs, there is usually a Sacred Way, which means ‘the road leading to heaven’.
Recommended Beijing tours including Ming Tombs
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679