For our customers’ convenience, we accept various payment methods as below:
- PayPal (with or without PayPal account)
- Credit Card (through PayPal online or authorization letter by fax or scan)
- Western Union (regular Bank transfer)
- Wire Transfer (regular Bank transfer)
- Cash Payment upon arrival
PayPal (with or without PayPal account)
PayPal is one of the safest ways to send money online. By now, over 100 million users all over the world have been using Paypal to receive and send their money internationally. Vendors like Dell, StarBucks also take Paypal as one of the major payment receiving tool. It's definitely your worry-free payment method.
Whether or not you have a Paypal account, you may pay us securely with Paypal without exposing your credit card or bank account information to us.
Once you confirm the tour and are ready for the payment, your tour advisor will provide you a payment link via email, click the link you will reach PayPal’s secure online payment website.
If you have a Paypal account, just pay through your account balance.
You just need to login to your account then click the pay button and send money through your account balance.
If you do not have a Paypal account, it acceptes credit cards quickly and easily.
You just need to provide Paypal with your credit card information, and Paypal will charge the money from your credit card and transfer it into our account. You don’t need to send us your credit card information. Of course you may also sign up a new Paypal account very easily.
(Important Note: TourBeijing.com Ltd. is the official company name of TourBeijing.com. It is an officially licensed Travel Agency and registered in 1992. (License Number L-BJ-CJ00050). (Lean More)
Tips: if you choose payment method by Paypal and you have E-check, please use E-check to pay the money.
For more information about PayPal, please view at https://www.paypal.com .
Credit Card (through PayPal online or authorization letter by fax or scan)
Through PayPal online.
You can pay via using your credit card through PayPal online quickly and easily.
There would be four steps to complete the credit card payment through PayPal online:
1. Click the payment link provided by click the payment link provided by your travel advisor via email for you to reach PayPal’s secure online payment website.
2. Click "continue check out" then reach credit card information website.
3. Filling in your credit card information and creat a new paypal account quickly and easily.
4. Conitue and complete the payment.
Below are the paypal webpage samples relevant as above point 2 and 3.
Authorization letter by fax or scan.
We accept credit card payment with authorization letter by fax or scan. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express Card, but not debit card.
To pay by this method, our travel advisor will send you a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form via email firstly.
There would be three steps to complete the credit card payment authorization:
1. Fill out the Credit Card Payment Authorization Form with your VALID credit card information (card type, number, card holder's name, billing address and card holder's signature, etc.)
2. Fax the completed Credit Card Payment Authorization Form, a photocopy of your passport to us at: +86-10-86922445, or you can also scan it and email to us.
As the bank needs a clear photocopy of the two sides of your credit card to complete the authorization process, we recommend you to scan the two sides of your credit card or use digital camera to take the photos, and email us the digital image files. Fax is also acceptable, however, it may cause delay or re-fax due to possible unclear images. If such circumstances occur, your understanding and cooperation would be needed and highly appreciated.
3. After we receive your authorization documents, we will acknowledge the receipt by sending you an email, and then we will send it to Bank of China which will help us get your payment from your credit card issuing bank.
1) The rules of Chinese Government do not allow us to charge in foreign currencies. Credit card payments charged in CNY are based upon the prevailing rates in China. Your card issuing bank will debit you in local currency and Tourbeijing.com will have no control on the rate of conversion used by your card company.
The result is that the amount charged from your credit card might be slightly different from the amount on the credit card authorization form.
2) We do not accept credit card payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 10 days prior to your arrival date. In this case the only way to pay us is by Western Union service.
Western Union (regular Bank transfer)
If there is Western Union Service in the area where you live, you can choose to send us deposit through Western Union. The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
Receiver's First Name: JING
Receiver's Last Name: SHI
After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the remitter, sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
Western Union is the fastest way to pay us. We can get your money in a couple of minutes after you send the money. So it is an ideal way for the late bookings.
It is quite easy to find western union agent, you may find them in some store, super market or post office. To search the Western Union agent in your area please visit: http://www.WesternUnion.com
Cash Payment upon arrival
Cash payment is either used for small amount of money to cover your tour expense or pay the balance upon your arrival in China. We don't suggest you pay large amount of money by cash upon arrival. For cash, we come to your address in Beijing or you come to our offices upon special request. We do not accept personal checks.