Photos of Panjiayuan Market
Panjiayuan Market Photos – Panjiayuan has it all as well as things you’d actually bring home (though kids love those scorpions). From pearls and beads to old Peking Opera costumes, this place is a treasure trove. As the largest market selling second hand goods and curios in the area, it is like a big museum, attracting visitors at home and abroad with its unique charm. Panjiayuan market is truly a market packed with Chinese traditional culture.
Enjoy the high-definition and representative photos and pictures of Panjiayuan market taken by our visitors and professional photographers.
– Click on image for more information and a large view !
you can find almost all curios in one shop: chinese chests, Mao’s head image, teapot
a women band is performing for a rich family in Tang Dynasty.
you can watch the Beijing Opera show everyday at your home
you can buy the life-sized terracotta warriors at Panjiayuan Market
stone statues and buddhas at Panjiayuan Market
dazzling diversities of beads for beads lovers
gate of Panjiayuan Market
Location Map of Panjiayuan Market
The antiques are made in earlier times and valued for its age. But, in Beijing, most of them are newly manufactured replicas.
Love Chinese Calligraphy? there are many shop keepers showing their calligraphy skills live.
the endless sprawl of stalls and shops at Beijing’s Panjiayuan Market
Other Related Beijing
- Half Day Beijing Night Show Tour from US$58
- Half Day Classic Beijing Hutong Rickshaw Tour: Gulou & Local Family from US$80
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 1 Day Beijing Classic Tour from US$39
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 2 Days Beijing City Break/Beijing Stopover Trip from US$202
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 3 Days Beijing Essence Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$326
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 4 Days Beijing Classic Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$333
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 5 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Package with Great Wall Hiking from US$419
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 6 Days Discover the Imperial College & Confucius Education from US$499
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679
- 7 Days Beijing Eco-friendly & Green Adventure Tour from US$564
- 8 Days Beijing Cultural and Historical Immersion Tour Package from US$753