1 Day Chunhuiyuan Spa & Mutianyu Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Hiking the Mutianyu Great Wall in Autumn and having a nice soak in the hot spring for a totally relaxation. Both of the two activities can never be missed when touring Beijing in autumn.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Our English speaking tour guide and experienced drive pick you up at your hotel after breakfast and then go straight to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu Great Wall, one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall, is famous for its beautiful surroundings.
You have about 2 hours to hike the Mutianyu Great Wall. If you want to reach the highest point, you can try the cable car (optional).
After a Chinese typical lunch, set off to the Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Resort. It’s awesome to soak in the hot spring and relax yourself after a morning hiking. You have 2-3 hours to enjoy the spa bathing here. Hot springs of Chunhuiyuan contain many chemical elements and minerals which can keep you beauty and healthy.
After enjoy the open-air hot spring with charming landscape around, transfer back to your hotel.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the historical Beijing and traditional life style
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;