Half Day Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 4 hours
- Departure Date:
- 22-seats air-conditioned coach + shared English speaking guide
- Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour – this tour is featured by hiking the most beautiful section of the wall – Mutianyu Great Wall. You will have a hiking bus day tour for great fun at great value rate.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Our tour bus will pick you up at your hotel between 10:00a.m and 11:00a.m, and then drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is located in Huairou District 75 km away from downtown Beijing and famous for its beautiful surroundings. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, it used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. You have about 2 hours to hike on it. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice ( optional ). After the whole tour, the tour guide may arrange a shopping for you, if time permits and you consent to do that. Later, you will be escorted back to your hotels.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One day Panda house and Hutong Bus tour only US $30 p/p
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident’s house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory,which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transferred back to your hotels.
+ One day Classic Bus Tour only US $39 p/p
After Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Shared Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Shared 22 seat-in-coach with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- ArrangementsL: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
1 Day Classic Beijing TourForbidden City+Tiananmen+Temple of Heaven+Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Highlights TourBadaling Great Wall+Forbidden City+Tiananmen Square
2 Days Beijing Essence Tour with Adventurous HikingTiananmen+Forbidden City+Summer Palace+Jinshanling-Simatai Hiking
3 Days Classic Beijing Bus Tour Packageexplore all the best of Beijing, perfect as great add-ons before your China trip
4 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Packagefull service bus tour package, perfect route for a city break