Beijing Ming Tombs Maps
Maps of 13 Ming Tombs – Situated in Changping County, about 50 kilometers northwest of Beijing center, it is a tomb cluster of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), with 13 emperors buried in a complex spreading some 15 square miles. Tap the location and detailed maps of the site to help get most out of your next trip.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
Recommended Beijing tours including Ming Tombs
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679