Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park Photos Tour
Photos of Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park – Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park is one of the top-quality parks in Beijing, a scenic spot of ancient architectural relics opened to the public in 2002.
The remaining wall is the longest section of the city wall, so as an important symbol of Beijing. Here, the high-definition and representitive photos and pictures of the Ming City Wall are shown on the page. Just enjoy them and know the site before you go!
one of the top-quality parks in Beijing, opened to the public in 2002.
The city wall used to run about 40km, while the remaining relic is about 1.5km.
several sights of interest with themes reflecting the appearances of the wall relics, such as Old Trees and Ming Walls
strolling among the broken walls and ancient tower will help you feel historical elements of the Ming dynasty.
Recommended Beijing Private Tour Packages
- Half Day Beijing Night Show Tour from US$58
- Half Day Classic Beijing Hutong Rickshaw Tour: Gulou & Local Family from US$80
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 1 Day Beijing Classic Tour from US$39
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 2 Days Beijing City Break/Beijing Stopover Trip from US$202
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 3 Days Beijing Essence Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$326
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 4 Days Beijing Classic Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$333
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 5 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Package with Great Wall Hiking from US$419
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 6 Days Discover the Imperial College & Confucius Education from US$499
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679
- 7 Days Beijing Eco-friendly & Green Adventure Tour from US$564
- 8 Days Beijing Cultural and Historical Immersion Tour Package from US$753