Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park Maps
Maps of Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park Beijing – Since it was officially opened to the public, the park receives nearly 200,000 tourists from home and abroad each year. In Oct. 2002, President Jiang Zemin paid a visit to it, and expressed great satisfaction with Beijing’s efforts to protect cultural relics, the appearance of the ancient capital, and improving the surroundings of people’s homes.
Therefore, we collect the location and detailed maps of the Ming City Wall Park so as to help you explore the site much more easily.
– Click on image for more information and a large view !
- To Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park Guide Page.
- To Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park Photos Gallery Page.
- To Beijing Maps Page.
Recommended Beijing Private Tour Packages
- Half Day Beijing Night Show Tour from US$58
- Half Day Classic Beijing Hutong Rickshaw Tour: Gulou & Local Family from US$80
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 1 Day Beijing Classic Tour from US$39
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 2 Days Beijing City Break/Beijing Stopover Trip from US$202
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 3 Days Beijing Essence Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$326
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 4 Days Beijing Classic Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$333
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 5 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Package with Great Wall Hiking from US$419
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 6 Days Discover the Imperial College & Confucius Education from US$499
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679
- 7 Days Beijing Eco-friendly & Green Adventure Tour from US$564
- 8 Days Beijing Cultural and Historical Immersion Tour Package from US$753