Maps of Beijing Hutong & Siheyuan
Maps of Beijing Hutong & Siheyuan – exploring the Beijing hutongs (ancient alley) and siheyuan (old dwelling) is a must for any Beijing tour. Hutongs are the alleyways which typified old Beijing. Outside the palace, princes, civil servants, wealthy merchants and other common folk lived in these hutongs. There are just a few of them left as many of them were bulldozed to give way to new developments.
We show you the location map of hutongs in Beijing and detailed map of hutongs and siheyuan on the page, which will help your tour easily.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
- To Beijing Hutong & Siheyuan Guide Page.
- To Beijing Hutong & Siheyuan Photos Gallery Page.
- To Beijing Maps Page.
Recommended Beijing tours including Beijing Hutong
- Half Day Walking around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- Half Day Rickshaw around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit from US$65
- 1 Day Most Popular Beijing Day Trip for Folk Culture from US$42
- 1 Day Bike around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- 4 Days Beijing Cycling Tour from US$146
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598