1 Day Learn to Cook Authentic Chinese Food
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Learn to cook local authentic Chinese food in a Cuisine School; let yourself swept around the local food market, a close touch with Beijing local daily life; wind your way up through the century-old traditional Daoxiangcun Foodstuffs Store.
Sample Itinerary Overview
After breakfast, the tour guide will pick you up from your hotel then head to Beijing Cuisine School, where you are arranged to cook three different Chinese dishes and learn the secrets of excellent Chinese culinary skill. The assistance of experts of assistance of the the school will teach you hand by hand from the beginning to the end. You will enjoy the Chinese dishes you cook as your lunch.
After lunch, you will have the chance to attend cooking lessons if you are interested. And then we will go to visit a local vegetable market where the locals purchase vegetables, meats, the many spices and other life necessities that make the Chinese cooking everyday. At last, we will arrive one of the branches of the century-old traditional Daoxiangcun Foodstuffs Store. Historically, the store cooked light snacks for the royal family or governmental officials in the Qing Dynasty. But today it has become a familiar brand to every Beijinger, is famous for Chinese pastries, candies, cooked meat, and fast-frozen food.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Chinese lunch you cooked in Cuisine School;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Travel Insurance;