1 Day Jiuhua Spa & Target Shooting Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Exciting Target Shooting Experience and Relaxing Spa
Sample Itinerary Overview
Our tour guide pick up you at your hotel after breakfast and then head to China North International Shooting Range. The shooting range, located in Nankou Town of Changping County, is 80km away from Beijing downtown.
China North International Shooting Range is the first and largest of its kind in China for tourists and public entertainment with an area of over 300 acres. Professional staff will assist you in having your weapon pointed at the right target. You will pay on the spot by the bullet or other projectile.
After lunch, transfer to the Jiuhua Spa Resort. The hot spring water of Jiuhua Resort became famous since the ancient times. The hot spring pool combined with elegant scenery and classical Chinese style architectures gives a real experience of a fairyland of water.
As one of the best spa resorts in Beijing area, Jiuhua Spa & Resort attracts visitors with its health promoting hot spring. The minerals contained in the water even said to have anti-aging effect. Furthermore, the unstable microelement in the water can form a kind of pellicle on the skin. It has an outstanding effect on dealing with skin disease, pigment deposition, splash, arthritis, gastritis, and neurasthenic.
After enjoy spa bathing here for 2-4 hours, drive back to your hotel.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing old city
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Hotel expense;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Hotel expenses;
- Travel insurance.