Half Day imperial Beijing Bike Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Half Day. (Ride time: 2-3 Hours)
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide + Private bicycle.
- Bike to discover the imperial sights of Beijing.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Our experienced guide will pick you up at your hotel. From here we start today’s half day imperial Beijing bike tour. We will cycle around Tiananmen square, Forbidden city and along the broadest street, Changan Avenue. We will pass the Ancient Observatory, and the biggest intercity corner tower wall ruins. After the half day imperial Beijing bike tour,then return your hotel.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;