Beijing Great Wall Tours, Great wall Trips
Great Wall Bus Tours
Join our unbeatable money-saving seat-in-coach tours of Great Wall Beijing, make friends from all around the world, and share different views on the same topic – Great Wall, Beijing and China.
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Bus Tour from US$25
- 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall, Underground Palace, Olympic Stadiums Bus Tour from US$38
- 2 Days Beijing Classic Tour with Hiking Great Wall from US$81
- 3 Days Beijing Bus Tour Package from US$177
- 4 Days Beijing Essence Bus Tour Package from US$224
- Half Day Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour from US$48
- 1 Day Beijing Badaling Great Wall & Summer Palace Bus Tour from US$40
- 1 Day Beijing Essence Bus Tour – Badaling Great wall, Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square from US$45
Great Wall Tour Packages in Beijing
Ultimate & Only Great Wall Adventures! We offer the best 1-day, 2-day, 3-day tours to the popular and wild walls. Stay overnight at a local hotel under the Wall, enjoying the majestic night view and tasting the delicious farmhouse food. An experience of a lifetime to get immersed into the Great Wall cultures and breathtaking scenery!
Great Wall Special Theme and Real Adventure Tours
Featured Great Wall Tour goes beyond the wall trips. We’ve combined some special and fun activities with Great Wall hiking to cater for your special passions and hobbies, ensuring you a more memorable and authentic experience!
Great Wall Special Theme Tours
- BJH-GT-01A: 1 Day Fall Foliage and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- BJH-GT-01B: 1 Day Jiuhua Hot Spring and Badaling Great Wall Hiking Tour
- BJH-GT-01C: 1 Day Beijing Bird Watching & Badaling Great Wall Tour
- BJH-GT-01D: 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & the Commune by the Great Wall
- BJH-GT-02A: 2 Days Mutianyu Great Wall and The Schoolhouse
Great Wall Real Adventure Tours
- BJH-GR-01B: 1 Day Target Shooting & Juyongguan Great Wall Tour
- BJH-GR-04A: 4 Days Beijing Cycling Tour to Great Wall
Beijing Private city tours with the Great wall hiking
Beijing Great Wall tour packages will take you to explore the Beijing highlights and the Wall in one go! Travel at your pace with private guide and luxury vehicle!
- BJH-GH-01A: 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Summer Palace Tour
- BJH-D-04B: 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall & Summer Palace Tour from US$43
- BJH-GH-01C: 1 Day Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City & Tiananmen Tour
- BJH-GH-01D: 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City & Tiananmen Tour
- BJH-GH-01E: 1 Day Badaling Great Wall, Ding Tomb & Sacred Way Tour
- BJH-GH-01F: 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall and Underground Palace Tour from US$51
- BJH-P-02: 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- BJH-P-03: 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- BJH-P-04: 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- BJH-P-05: 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- BJH-P-06: 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
“He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man” said by Chairman Mao. The Great Wall always tops the ‘must-see’ list for any of China traveler.
TourBeijing.com has helped more than two million travelers explore the Great Wall, done in their ways. Whether you’re an experienced hiker looking for an adventure, or a family with kids looking for a memorable experience, we get you covered.
There are currently six Great Wall sections open to visitors in Beijing: Badaling, Mutianyu, Juyongguan, Huanghuacheng, Jinshanling and Simatai. Each of them has their own special features and is well worth visiting.
Compare and Choose your Favorite Wall to Hike
|Great Wall Section||Distance from city center||Drive||Travel time||Condition||Hiking lever||Cable Car Availability||Speical Features|
|Badaling||75 km||3 hours||2-3 hours||Best – preserved||Beginner-intermediate||Yes||Most Visited & Crowded|
|Mutianyu||73 km||2 hours||2-3 hours||Intact||Beginner||Yes||Most Beautiful Landscape|
|Juyongguan||60 km||2 hours||2-3 hours||Well – preserved||Beginner-intermediate||No||pivotal Part for Defence|
|Huanghuacheng||65 km||3 hours||2-3 hours||Intact||Intermediate||No||the Wall in the Water|
|Jingshanling||120 km||3 hours||4 hours||Ruined||Intermediate||Yes||Wild Great Wall|
|Simatai||110 km||3 hours||4 hours||Ruined||Intermediate||Yes||Most Adventurous Section|
Notice: Simatai Great Wall has been closed since June 17,2013, and the opening date is unknown. For Jinshanling-Simatai Great Wall hike, you will turn round at the middle way back to Jinshanling.