1 Day Beijing Classic Tour
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- See the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace,visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8:00 a.m. Firstly you will visit the world's biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous "Egg" (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Jingshan Park to enjoy the panorama view of the whole Forbidden City and the City of Beijing! After having Chinese lunch, you'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling. After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then move on to the Ming Tombs(Changling or Dingling) and its Sacred Way. On the way back to your hotel, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed "Bird’s Nest" and the "Water Cube" from the outside.
+ One more day to experience a real Hutong life and an intimate contact with Giant Panda
Today firstly you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Gulou area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself. Then continue to the Beijing Zoo to visit the lovely pandas. After lunch in a local Chinese restaurant, you will marvel at the splendid Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Typical Chinese lunch ;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
Classic Beijing Historical Day TourTiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Summer Palace
Most Pastoral Beijing Day TripMutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tombs
1 Day Beijing Highlights TourBadaling Great Wall Hiking & Summer Palace Exploration
Most Popular Day Trip for Beijing Folk CultureHutong Rickshaw, Confucius Temple, Lama Temple, Have lunch in a local family
Hutong Rickshaw Tour with Xiushui Bargain HuntExplore the narrow hutongs by rickshaw, and then have a bargain hunt in the famous Xiushui Silk Market.