Drum and Bell Tower Photo & Video Tour
The Drum and Bell Tower are an ancient traditional Chinese tower tourist attraction in Beijing. The bell and drum were originally used as musical instruments in China. Afterward, however, they were used for telling time. And now they have become an amazing and popular sight for visitors.
You are in the right place to have a virtual Beijing Drum and Bell Tower tour. These high-definition and representative photos and pictures will not only give you a good visual sense, but also make you know better about the towers.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
- To Beijing Drum and Bell Tower Travel Guide Page
- To Beijing Photo Gallery Page
Recommended Beijing Tours Including Drum and Bell Tower
- Half Day Walking around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- Half Day Rickshaw around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit from US$65
- 1 Day Most Popular Beijing Day Trip for Folk Culture from US$42
- 1 Day Bike around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- 3 Days Beijing Hightlights with Hutong Rickshaw tours from US$331
- 6 Days In-Depth Beijing Tour with Great Wall from US$270