Dingling Tombs Photos Tour
Dingling Tomb Photos – Dingling Tomb is the representative royal tomb of the Ming Tombs. Under ground and about 27 meters deep, it is the mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Yijun, the thirteenth emperor who occupied the throne the longest during the Ming Dynasty, and his two empresses. Enjoy the representative and vivid photos of Ding Tomb taken by our customers and staff.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
Recommended Beijing tours including Dingling Tomb
- 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall and Underground Palace Tour from US$51
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 4 Days Beijing Cycling Tour from US$146
- 4 Days Beijing Culture Tour from US$170
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall, Ding Tomb & Sacred Way Tour