Beijing, the capital city of China, is always the first stop for customers to start their China tours. For thousands years history, there are lots of historical and cultural heritages and traditional life styles kept generation by generation. You can explore Beijing highlights in 4 days classic route, or spend more days to deeply discover this culture and history rich city.
- Day1: Arrive in Beijing.
- Day2: Visiting the Tianmen Square, Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven.
- Day3: Great Wall hiking for 1-2 hours. Countinue to the Sacred Road for the Ding Tomb of Ming Tombs.
- Day 4: Marvel at the Summer Palace. Then departure from Beijing.
Xian is the classic destination for almost every travelers coming to China to explore the ancient culture. Usually a three days trip is including all the essentials of this ancient city. But you can also extend your Xian tour to other nearby attractions to fully discover this time-honored land.
- Day1: Xian arrival (usually arrive in Xian afternoon).
- Day2: Explore the Terracotta Warriors, Ancient City Walls and Bell Tower.
- Day3: Before departure, visit the Great Mosque and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Main attractions of Shanghai are included in this two days tour. This is your best choice if you only have 2 days in Shanghai but you want to see its highlights. We try our best to offer you the chance to see a comprehensive Shanghai within two days.
- Day 1:Visit Yuyuan Garden, Nanjing Road, The Bund,Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Curise on Hangpu River.
- Day 2:Visit Shanghai Museum, Xintiandi, French Concession,Jade Buddha Tmeple. Acrobatic show at night.
Guilin is referred as one of the most beautiful cities in China as ' a roll of chinese traditional painting'.We squeeze out the most highlights and encesses of Guilin which offer you a chance to expericence this timeless nature beauty within only 2 days.
- Day1: Transfer to your hotel from Airport. Free at your leisure.
- Day2: Fubo Hill &Reed Flute Cave,Elephant Hill,Solitary Beauty,Peak Seven Star Park.
- Day3: Li River curise Guilin to Yangshuo. Then Free feel walk around West Street
A China Tour is never complete without a Yangtze River cruise!
On a relaxing cruise through the heartland of China, Yangtze cruise is a vacation of a lifetime. You get to unwind in the middle of your fast-paced China land tour: featuring a variety of exciting shore excursions to local riverside villages and historic sites, while giving you the opportunity to see spectacular gorges and mountains as well as the famous Three Gorges Dam.
- Day 1: Board the ship from 17:00 to 20:00, while starts in Chongqing at around 22:00;
- Day 2: Shore excursion to the Fengdu Ghost City; relax on the ship & take some cultural activities;
- Day 3: Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges or Shennong Stream; relax on the ship;
- Day 4: Three Gorges Dam & disembark in Yichang at about 11:30am
There could be no other destination provides so many unforgattable memories as Tibet offers. During your days on this holy land, you will be marvel at the stunning landscapes, the kind local people and their strong religious belief.
- Day1: Arrive in Lhasa.
- Day2: Visit the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street.
- Day3: Countinue to Norbulingka Park, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery.
- Day 4: Lhasa departure.
Yunnan, located at he remote southwest corner of China, is the paradise for more than 20 ethnic minorities. You will not only experience the colorful and traditional ethnic culture and life styles here, but also marvel at the great landscape in the wild nature.
- Day1: Lijiang arrival.
- Day2: Visit Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Black Dragon Pool Park, Baisha Mural Paintings and the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture.
- Day3: Marvel at the First Bend of the Yangtze River and the Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Day 4: Discover at the Sonzanlin Lamasery, Bitahai and Shudu Lakes in Shangri-La.
- Day 5: Fly to kunming and visit the Flower Market, West Hill and Dragon Gate.
- Day 6: Visiting the Strone Forest and nearby Minority Village of Hani Peole. Then departure.
Sichuan is known as the 'land of abundance' ! Located in southwest China, Sichuan is bordered by the Tibetan Plateau in the west, the Three Gorges and the Yangtze River in the east and Yunnan Province to the south.
It has three places on the UNESCO World Cultural and World Heritage Lists: Nine Villages Valley (Jiuzhaigou), Huanglong Valley and Mt.Emei.
- Day 1: Chengdu Arrival; head to the Jinli Old Street to taste the Sichuan Cuisine and enjoy the Sichuan Opera
- Day 2: visit the Chengdu research base of Giant Panda breeding; a trip to the Wenshu Temple and taste the local tea culture around;
- Day 3: Being free until being escorted to your next destination;
Hong Kong, renowned for its magnificent Victoria Habour and dazzling night view, is one of the world's leading financial capitals, a major business and cultural hub. Its identity as an international city where east meets west is reflected in its cuisine, music, cinema and traditions.
- Day1:Visit Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay & Aberdeen with sampan ride,Kowloon Walled City Park then Avenue of Stars.
- Day2: Return Ngong Ping Cable Car trip, visit Polin Monastery & Bronze Buddha before transfer to airport.
Guangzhou is one of the largest and most prosperous cities in China, but much of its history is well preserved. Flowers bloom all year round and decorate the city into a beautiful place.Our Guangzhou tours cover the essence of the bustling city so you can enjoy the highlights of city within only 2 days.
- Day1: Hotel transfer then vist Chen Ancestral Shirne and Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. Night curise on Peal River.
- Day2: Visit Yuexiu Park & Temple of Six Banyan Trees.Enjoy relaxing Shamian Island before transfer to airprort.
The ancient city of Pingyao is an outstanding example of an ancient Ming and Qing Dynasty city. Despite the passage of time, this ancient Chinese city has survived intact, as it was 600 years ago. Pingyao is the only well preserved Ming and Qing Dynasty city in China. Of particular interest are the imposing buildings associated with banking. Pingyao was the major banking center for the whole of China in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Day 1: Datong Arrival for the Yungang Grottoes
- Day 2: Head to the Pingyao Ancient Town
- Day 3: Discover the ancient town and departure
The holy Shaolin temple of the Buddhism was established about 1600 years ago on the mountain of Song. We will take you to the cradle of Chinese Shaolin Kung fu - the Shaolin Temple to explore the evolution of Shoalin Kung fu and the great impact on people's lives both in ancient times and the present day. Along with the Mogao Caves and Yungang Grottoes, the Longmen Grottoes are one of the three most famous ancient sculptural sites in China.
- Day 1: Luoyang Arrival;
- Day 2: Luoyang day tour for the Longmen Grottoes;
- Day 3: Day trip to the Shaolin Temple & departure;
‘Pandora is far but Zhangjiajie is near’! Welcome to Zhangjiajie to see 'Avatar's Hallelujah Mountains' and discover the real world of Pandora!
- Day 1: Arrival in Zhangjiajie
- Day 2: Head to visit the Zhangjiajie National Park: Huangshizhai & Golden Whip Stream
- Day 3: Continue to discover the national park: Tianzi Mountain, Yubi Peaks, Yuanjiajie
- Day 4: Continue to discover;
- Day 5: Zhangjiajie Departure;
Check AllClear All
Quick Booking or Enquiry
Please complete the following enquiry form to inform us all your requirements, and one of our experienced staff will reply you within 12 hours.