4 Days Beijing Cycling Tour to Great Wall
- Tour Code:
- 4 days
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Let’s stop pounding the pavements and jump on a bike and ride to the Great Wall. It is physically-demanding but culturally-facinating, and you’ll explore the backstreets and rural area of Beijing. It’s the best way to experience the real Beijing.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival ( L )
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, you are needed to clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then be met by your Tour Guide in the Arrival Hall who is holding a sign on which it says your name. And then transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown. After check-in and a short rest in your hotel, then stroll along the ancient pedestrian streets: the Qianmen Street and the Dashilan Street. However it depends on your flight schedule, in case of your late arrival, the remainder of today is free for you.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Today you will first visit the world’s biggest city plaza, the Tian’anmen Square. Then bike to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently, go to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Then pay a visit to the Jingshan Park, from its top you may have a fantastic panorama of the whole Forbidden City and the city of Beijing In the afternoon you will have special experience for cycling tour around the Imperial City, start your exciting cycling tour from Chang’an Avenue and pass Nanchizi Street, Watch Tower, Jingshan Park etc, finally back to your hotel by bike.
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
today you will be driven to the Great wall, and climb the Great Wall to over view the beautiful scenery. Return to city in the late afternoon. Feel a little bit tired? Not to worry, we will arrange a foot massage (free of charge) for you. Just relax and enjoy it! Return to your hotel.
Optional: If you’d like to enjoy the famous Peking Roast Duck, you may take the opportunity this evening to visit one of the well-known Quanjude Roast Duck restaurants. You might also book it in advance with this tour together.
Day 4 Beijing Departure ( B, L )
After breakfast, you will ride along Beijing Hutongs. Hutong is the old narrow paths with lots of courtyard homes where common people are living, a bike is the best choice to go into and see them .After your memorable Hutong Bike tour, and our guide will escort you to the airport for your flight to your sweet home or to the next destination. Enjoy yourself!
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort