Beijing Confucius Culture and Modern Art Trip
Price per person from $29
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Beijing is a time-honored metropolis, so brimming with splendid ancient and modern cultures and arts. This tour will take you to experience the cultures and arts of ancient and new.
Today after breakfast, you will firstly move on to the majestic Lama Temple. It is the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. Then, you will walk 10 minutes to the Confucius Temple- where emperors of the past worshiped Confucius, as well as the Imperial College at Guozijian- an ancient imperial colleague for high-ranking scholars in history.
After having typical Chinese lunch, you will be driven to 798 art zone—an art area which was built in an abandoned factory.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the historical Beijing and traditional life style
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8:00 a.m. Firstly you will visit the world's biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. After having Chinese lunch, you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Gulou area. During this Hutong Tour, you will visit a local family and experience what their life is like.Then ascending the big Drum Tower, you will have a bird's eye view of the surrounding communities of Hutongs and Siheyuan from here.
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Wall section: Mutianyu
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling.In the afternoon, you will marvel at the splendid Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.On the way back to your hotel, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed "Bird’s Nest" and the "Water Cube" from the outside.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Typical Chinese lunch ;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
Classic Beijing Historical Day TourTiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Summer Palace
Most Pastoral Beijing Day TripMutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tombs
1 Day Beijing Highlights TourBadaling Great Wall Hiking & Summer Palace Exploration
Hutong Rickshaw Tour with Xiushui Bargain HuntExplore the narrow hutongs by rickshaw, and then have a bargain hunt in the famous Xiushui Silk Market.
Beijing Buddhism & Marco Polo Bridge Day TripReligious trip: head to Tantuo Temple and Jietai Temple to explore the Buddhism.