1 Day Chunhuiyuan Spa & Nanshan Ski Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Only Available in Winter & Early Spring: Exciting Skiing and Relaxing Health-promoting Hot Spring Spa
Sample Itinerary Overview
Our tour guide will pick up you at your hotel at 8:30 am and head to Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort. The Nanshan Ski Resort is by far the largest ski resort in northern China. Nanshan is the best place to start with your Beijing winter trip.
No matter you are a beginner or expert, alpine skier or snowboard skier, Nanshan has something for everyone. You can enjoy your time here for 3-4 hours.
After lunch, transfer to the Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Resort. The mineral hot spring of Chunhuiyuan is exploited from 2,300 meters below the ground and maintain the water temperature of 60C permanently.
The spring water here contains many chemical elements and minerals can keep beauty and healthy.
After enjoy your time at Chunhuiyuan, drive back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch in a local restaurant;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Hotel expense;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Tour insurance;
- Hotel expense.