Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Study Tour
Price per person from $78
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing, and head to one of the Hospitals of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing. You are arranged to meet and talk to the professionals at the hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. You'll get a brief introduction to the practices of acupuncture, Chinese herblogy and measures to protect your health.
Then, you'll see how the doctors treating the patients by using acupuncture. You will have some feeling of an excellent hands-on experience and a real immersion into an integrated Chinese hospital. Then, take a hutong rickshaw tour, visit a Siheyuan local family, and have lunch with the local family.
After lunch, you are escorted to visit one of the branches of Beijing Tongrentang Pharmacy, which is a world famous Chinese pharmacy. You'll get some Tui Na, which is a form of Chinese manipulative therapy often used with acupuncture, moxibustion, fire cupping. You'll also have a foot massage to ease away your fatigue.
After that, return to your hotel in Beijing.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airport, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Travel Insurance