5 Days China Garden and River Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 5 days & 4 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Explore the longest man-made waterway in world-Grand Canal; enjoy poetic and picturesque garden landscape and waterscape with exquisite buildings and luxuriant vegetation in Humble Adminstrator's Garden; visit the anciet culture town in southern China-Zhouzhuang; get touched by the moving love story while enjoy amazing scenery of West Lake.
Day 1 Shanghai Arrival
Upon your arrival at Shanghai, China's most cosmopolitan city, your personal guide will meet and escort you to your hotel.
The rest of the day is yours to relax, or to explore this amazing metropolis on your own.
Day 2 Suzhou
Today you will be transferred to Suzhou, a city well-known for its traditional gardens and refined silk embroidery.
Here you will visit the Humble Administrator Garden, one of China’s most beautiful gardens, set foot on the ancient Pan Gate, enjoy the gentle breeze, nice scenery & local life by taking a cruise along the 2,400-year-old Grand Canal.
Finally, you will drop by No.1 Silk Factory to discover the secret process of silk-making.
Day 3 Zhouzhuang & Hangzhou
In the morning, you will be driven to the picturesque water town of Zhouzhuang. With a history of 900 years, Zhouzhuang is famous for its great location, well-remained buildings, ancient stone bridges, and long-held customs.
Cross the typical Twin Bridge, You will see the Ancient Memorial Archway, the old Quanfu Temple and Shen’s Residence, which is the grand residence of the richest merchant in Ming Dynasty.
After the tour, be transferred to Shanghai to catch an express train to Hangzhou. Upon arrival in Hangzhou, your local guide will pick you up and escort you to your hotel.
Day 4 Hangzhou
On this day, you will first paddle on the West Lake to enjoy its inviting scenery and often-talked legends. After, travel to the centuries-old Lingyin Temple to admire at exquisite Buddha statues and observe how locals do their worshipping here, and then climb the serene Feilai Peak to see its reputed religious embossings.
Later, you will take a walk in the picturesque Dragon Well Tea Plantation, watch an artistic Chinese tea ceremony and sip a cup of tasty Chinese tea.
Day 5 Hangzhou Departure
You will be free until your personal guide escorts you to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 4 Nights hotel accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets;
- China Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
8 Days China Impressions (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai)The Golden route to explore China's cultural & historical essentials in Beijing, Xian & Shanghai.
10 Days China Glories (Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai)A fantastic tour combines the golden triangle cities and the most beautiful city-Guilin with both cultural and natural highlights of China.
13 Days China Tour with Majestic Yangtze CruiseLifetime China travel experience with a majestic Yangtze Cruise will make you to understanding China in a unique way.
11 Days China & Hong Kong TourWith the classic highlights this trip also offere you a chance to see the great east-meets-west culture in Hong Kong.
11 Days Sichuan ExploreEnjoy your days in the land of abundance-Sichuan with lifetime travel expriences to the breathtaking Jiuzhaigou, marvelous Mt.Emei and great Leshan Buddha.
10 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Giant PandaAs well as the golden triangle route to Beijing, Xian & Shanghai, this valued tour also give you a chance to get close to lovely Giant pandas in their hometown-Chengdu.
15 Days China & Tibet TourNot only including the most popular destinations in China, but also provides a lifetime experience on discover the holy land-Tibet.