Beijing Opera Night Show Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 2-3 hours
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Beijing Opera Night Show
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick up from your hotel in Beijing and then go to Beijing Liyuan Theatre – located in Beijing Qianmen Hotel, 175 Yongan Lu, Beijing. Upon arrival at Liyuan Theatre, you will be led to your seat with help of both your tour guide and theatre staff who have your pre-booked entrance tickets.
Beijing Opera is mainly about the tales of successive dynasties regarding important historical events, emperors, ministers and generals, geniuses and great beauties, from the ancient times to Yao, Shun, Yu, the Spring and Autumn Period, the Warring States Period and the dynasties of Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing for 5000 years. Popular with western visitors, the Liyuan hosts Peking opera with English subtitles as well as acrobatics performances in the show. The show ends and you will be transferred back to your hotel around 9:20pm.
- Main entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Service that is not mentioned above;
- Travel insurance.