Beijing Olympic Green Park Photos Tour
Beijing Olympic Green is an Olympic Park, constructed for the 2008 Summer Olympics, which occupies an area of 1,135 hectares, including a forest park, National Stadium and Olympic Village.
Here, we provide the most high-definition and representitive photos and pictures of Beijing Olympic Green Park, not only giving you a good visual sense, but also making you know better about the Park.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
South of the Park area is a popular place for roller-skating, karaoke and dancing.
over 80 sculpures selected from different countries of the world installed here
a group of copper sculptures featuring polo of Tang Dynasty (618-907) are erected here
Sculpture called ‘torch relay’ at the Olympic Forest Park in Beijing.
Recommended Beijing tours including Olympic Green
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679