Beijing National Aquatic Center Photos Tour
Photos of Beijing National Aquatic Center (Water Cube) – It looks blue, but it’s green, and it’s here. As big, eye-catching Olympics architecture goes, nothing may be as sustainable as the Beijing National Aquatics Center, or Water Cube, the latest cutting-edge building to open on the enormous construction site that is China.
– Click on image for more information and a large view !
an LED system will turn the arena into a vibrant kaleidoscope of colour at night.
the futuristic LED-lit bubbles turning the building into a greenhouse.
the biggest swimming centres in the world. The whole project is complex and unique.
The most tricky part of maintaining the venue is cleaning the interior.
- To Beijing National Aquatic Center Guide Page.
- To Beijing National Aquatic Center Photos Gallery Page.
- To Beijing Photos Gallery Page.
Recommended Beijing tours including Water Cube
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679
- 3 Days Beijing Hightlights with Hutong Rickshaw tours from US$331