Photos of Beijing hutongs and siheyuan
Photos of Beijing hutongs and siheyuan – visiting the Beijing hutongs and siheyuan is a typical activity for any Beijing tour. We have selected the much clear and representive pictures and photos of hutongs and siheyuan taken by our customers and photographer, and share with you, so that you will know much more about the highlight.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
There are always many local elderly men gathering together here to play chess in the Hutongs.
the most typical symbol – the elderly men always carring caged birds in the early mornigh strolling around the Hutongs
picturing and memorizing one of the most typical Beijing Siheyuan in the Hutongs
It is the most popular way to explore the Beijing hutongs by taking a rickshaw.
gathering and having a Beijing local lunch in a family restaurant will have great fun.
a most typical gate of Beijing Siheyuan: just come to explore it personally.
an ordinary family courtyard home in Beijing Hutong. Our customers are visiting it.
The most typical way to tour Hutong is by richshaw. Just join in!
You can cycle around the Houhai area and Beijing Hutong in one afternoon.
Other Related Beijing
- Half Day Walking around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- Half Day Rickshaw around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit from US$65
- 1 Day Most Popular Beijing Day Trip for Folk Culture from US$42
- 1 Day Bike around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- 4 Days Beijing Cycling Tour from US$146
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598