1 Day Ancient Beijing & New Olympic tour (Panda garden, Lama Temple, Hutong and Olympic Park )
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 8 hours
- Departure Date:
- 22-seats air-conditioned coach + shared English speaking guide
- This tour is featured by visiting Beijing Zoo, Panda house, Lama Temple, Hutong by rickshaws, Olympic stadiums and Chinese Tea house Bus Tour within one day.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes. Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing — Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00.
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident’s house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory,which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transferred back to your hotels.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One day Mutianyu & Ming Tombs Bus Tour only US $38 p/p
End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings – dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
+ One day Classic Bus Tour only US $39 p/p
After Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Shared Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Shared 22 seat-in-coach with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- ArrangementsL: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
1 Day Classic Beijing TourForbidden City+Tiananmen+Temple of Heaven+Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Essence TourBadaling Great Wall & Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Highlights TourBadaling Great Wall+Forbidden City+Tiananmen Square
2 Days Beijing Essence Tour with Adventurous HikingTiananmen+Forbidden City+Summer Palace+Jinshanling-Simatai Hiking
3 Days Classic Beijing Bus Tour Packageexplore all the best of Beijing, perfect as great add-ons before your China trip