3 Days Beijing Hightlights Bike Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide + Private bicycle
- Cycling around Beijng highlights: Tiananmen square, Forbidden city, Beijing Hutong,Summper Palace, Olympic Garden, Great Wall.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing ( B, L )
After breakfast, our experienced tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. From here, we will get on the bike and cycle on the Tiananmen square, along the Forbidden city to Beihai Park. You will see Beihai park, the moat of the Forbidden city, the Temple of Earth, and Lama Temple as well as the Confucius Temple. Onward to pass through the ancient hutongs to get to the Drum Tower and Bell Tower. Cycle along the Houhai lake,Bar street and Prince Gong’s Garden. Lunch will be arranged in a local family, enjoy local food. If you wish, you can learn how to make Chinese dish in local family.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
After breatfast, our tour guide will pick you up in your hotel then start todays Bike tour. You will cycle along the Summer Palace. Go into visit the Imperial Garden Summper place, After lunch in a local resturant then ride ahead to the modern part of Beijing, Olympic Stadiums and the Park, the new landmark of Beijing, ” Bird Nest” and ” Water Cube“.Take pictures outside of them. Then return to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
After breakfast, our experienced tour guide driver will pick you up then
drive out of the crowding city to rural villages with forest, orchards, lakes and
streams, then reach the Mutianyu Section. Hike on the Great Wall to over view the beautiful scenery. Then return to city in the late afternoon.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 3 nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing with breakfast;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Private Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfer service;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication;
- Bike rental.
- Flights tickets in/out China;
- Service that not mentioned above;
- Visa service;
- Tips and personal expenses;
- Excess baggage charge at airport;
- Travel insurance;
- Excess Baggage Charge at airport.