3 Days Beijing Hightlights with Hutong Rickshaw tours
- Tour Code:
- 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- This is a meticulously-made route for those who have great interest in both historic and modern Beijing. The most iconic ones include the Badaling Great Wall, the Temple of Heaven and Forbidden City. The modern aspects of Beijing attract also many travelers from all over the world to this magnificent city every year.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, firstly clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then go to the Arrival Hall to meet our tour guide who is holding a sign on which it says your name. Today you will visit the Tian’anmen Square; subsequently, go on foot to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China; lastly proceed to the magnificent Temple of Heaven.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L, D )
After breakfast, drive to the Badaling Great Wall (about 80 km, 1.5hours) where you will experience at first hand the wonder of the Great Wall. For lunch you’ll sample some delicious fare in a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit the Sacred Way and Changling, one of the Ming Tombs; on the way back to your hotel, you might make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some photos of the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube from the outside; Feel a little bit tired? Not to worry! We will arrange a foot massage (free of charge) for you, just relax and enjoy it! With a Peking Roast Duck dinner you will complete today’s tour!
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Firstly, you’ll drive to the charming Beihai Park to appreciate the beautiful White Pagoda and the Nine-Dragon Screen. From here youwill take a Rickshaw to Gulou area for a Hutong Tour, which covers the attractions that include the Drum Tower, courtyard neighborhoods. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you’d like, the host will friendly teach you how to make Chinese dishes. After lunch move on to the majestic Lama Temple. Today’s tour continues to the Beijing Ancient Observatory, which you shouldn’t miss. Lastly be escorted to the airport to take the flight to your sweet home or to your next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort