1 Day Hancunhe Modern Village Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Hancunhe village has been voted as the Top Village, take this trip to check how does the modern Chinese countryside village looks like. Visit the local families and have a local lunch in the villa-type house.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Ater breakfast, picked up and head to the Hancunhe village, about 40km far from Beijing downtown.
There are many uniquely designed villa situated around this area. Moreover, the wide street, elegant building architecture, modern fresh market, hotels, university, parks as well as other infrastructure have all provide a brand new look of a modernize farm of China. Thus, Hancunhe has been voted as the Top Village which located around Beijing as well as awarded as the Village Town.
When you are walking along the street of Hancunhe, you will feel as if walking along the street of any small town of European countries.
You will visit the local families, village villa-type houses, Observation tower, Exhibition Hall, and their Greenhouse.
After visiting the modern village then return to your hotel in Beijing. Transferred to your hotel after the tour.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
+ One more day to immerse into Confucius culture and modern art
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers service;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;