Half Day Beijing Gaobeidian Village Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Half Day.
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Explore thousand-year-old village, Gaobeidian, the nearest historical village of Beijing. Experience the real life of local village family, visit the biggest furniture street around China, and learn how to make the furniture as Lu Ban did.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Our tour guide and driver will take you to the closest ancient village in Beijing, Gaobeidian, about half an hour’s drive from Beijing center.
It is now more like an urbanized village than a rustic countryside. Most of local landless farmers live on land lease, but still keep the traditional way of life. Have a stroll in the Village and visit the Li Zhi Tang Steles Museum and Temple of Lu Ban. Then visit Gaobeidian 1500 meter-long Classic Furniture Street which holds over 300 traditional classic furniture workshops, learning how to make classic furniture and Chinese culture.
Continue to learn the calligraphy class. Finally visit a local family, joining in making the lunch-dumpling and having lunch with the family. At the end of the tour, transferred back to the hotel down town Beijing.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to experience a real Hutong life and an intimate contact with Giant Panda
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;