5 Days Beijing Family Tour
- Tour Code:
- 5 days & 4 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Beijing Family Tour Package for 5 Days – Beijing is a perfect destination for a family tour with kids. In this tour, all family members will have a splendid experience by visiting Tian’anmen Square, the mysterious Forbidden City, grand temples and beautiful parks. But for kids, they could say good morning to the lovely Giant Pandas in the Zoo and learn how to fly wonderful kites in Tian’anmen Square. Kids and parents enjoyed a wonderful time for this tour.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, firstly clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then go to the Arrival Hall to meet our tour guide who is holding a sign on which it says your name. Be transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown. After check-in and a short rest in your hotel, stroll around the ancient pedestrian streets: the Qianmen Street and the Dashilan Street. However it depends on your flight schedule, in case of your late arrival, the remainder of today is free for you.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
After breakfast, drive to the Badaling Great Wall (about 80 km, 1.5hours) where you will experience at first hand the wonder of the Great Wall. For lunch you’ll sample some delicious fare in a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit the Sacred Way and the Ming Tombs; On the way back to your hotel, you might make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some photos of the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube from the outside. Enjoy the famous Chinese Kong Fu Show in the evening.
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Today you will visit the Tian’anmen Square, the largest city plaza in the world; you could learn how to fly wonderful kites in Tian’anmen Square. Subsequently, go on foot to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China; Then pay a visit to the Jingshan Park and lastly proceed to the magnificent Temple of Heaven.
Day 4: Beijing ( B, L )
Firstly you will have an interesting trip to the Beijing Zoo and Aquarium, you could say good morning to the lovely Giant Pandas in the Beijing Zoo; then go to visit the Five-Pagoda Temple, which is situated about 200 meters to the northwest of Beijing Zoo. After that, take pleasure of the Boat Cruise along the Royal Canal (also called Changhe River) to the impressive Summer Palace, the former royal garden, just like what the emperors used to do; during this boat cruise you’ll appreciate the very beautiful Purple Bamboo Park.
Day 5: Beijing ( B )
Enjoy your free time at leisure till your guide meets and escorts you to the airport for your flight home or to the next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort