Beijing Duck Dinner and Laoshe Teahouse night Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 4 hours
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Enjoy Peking Roast Duck dinner, Taste famous tea and enjoy folk arts, learn Chinese ancient cultures.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick up from your hotel in Beijing in the afternoon then drive to the restaurant and enjoy a Peking Roast Duck dinner, one of the most famous dishes in Beijing. After having dinner, you will be taken to Laoshe Teahouse.
The Laoshe Teahouse was named after the famous writer – Mr. Laoshe. “Remembering Past Times” is the management thought of the teahouse and “Reappearance of Traditional Folk Craft” is its style, everyone has a kettle of good tea, companied with several tasteful Beijing snacks, watching hard performances on the stage attentively. So here has already been an ideal place in Beijing for foreigners to come as a guest and know about Chinese culture today.
Visitors from various places who go to the teahouse include VIP President Mr. Bush of United States, former United States Secretary of State Dr. Kissinger, etc has also visited here.
- Main entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication;
- Entry fees to the theater and the fees for the hotels;
- personal English-speaking tour guide.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Travel insurance.