Beijing Duck Dinner and Kung Fu Night Show Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 4 hours
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Famous Peking Roast Duck dinner, Beijing Kung Fu Night Show
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick up from your hotel in Beijing around 5:30pm then drive to the restaurant and enjoy a Peking Roast Duck dinner, one of the most famous dishes in Beijing. After having dinner, you will be taken to Beijing Red Theatre (a former worker’s club) – located at No. 44, Xing fu Da Jie, Chongwen District Beijing. Upon arrival at Red Theatre, you will be taken to your seat with the assistance of both your tour guide and theatre staff that has your pre-reserved entrance tickets.
The fantastic “The Legend of Kung Fu” is presented by China Heaven Creation International Performing Arts Co., Ltd. (CHC) — China’s leading performance art production company. CHC has collected a group of the best Kung Fu practitioners of China and invited the best directors and designers of the country. The show is a must-see production in Beijing for tourists and Kung Fu lovers. The show ends and you will be transferred back to your hotel around 9:30pm.
- Private transfer service;
- Full Peking Roast Duck Dinner;
- Service that is not mentioned above;
- Personal expense;