Beijing Duck Dinner and Acrobatics Night Show Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
Pick up from your hotel in Beijing around 5:30pm then drive to the restaurant and enjoy a Peking Roast Duck dinner, one of the most famous dishes in Beijing. After having dinner, you will be taken to Beijing Acrobatics Theatre. Upon arrival, you will be led to your seat with help of both your tour guide and theatre staff who have your pre-booked entrance tickets.
The Acrobatics at Beijing are not to be missed. They are put on each night and last for about one and half hours. The Beijing Acrobatic Troupe is one of the best in China. Acrobatic show has become one of the most popular evening entertainments for tourists in Beijing. You can enjoy gravity-defying contortionism, juggling, unicycling, chair-stacking, and plate-spinning acts and more. The show ends and you will be transferred back to your hotel around 9:30pm.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International flights in/out China;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;