4 Days Beijing Culture Tour
- Tour Code:
- 4 days & 3 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Beijing Culture Tour Package – Beijing is the capital city of China and cultural hub, so it’s very interesting to learn Chinese Culture in Beijing. From this tour, you will have a lesson to learn Chinese painting and Chinese calligraphy. At same time you could have a good chance to learn the paper-cut and make Jiaozi (Chinese Dumpling) during your Hutongs tour. You will know more about Chinese cultures deeper after your Beijing Culture Tour.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, you are needed to clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then be met by your Tour Guide in the Arrival Hall who is holding a sign on which it says your name. And then transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Today you will first visit the world’s biggest city plaza, the Tian’anmen Square. Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently, go to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. In the afternoon, you will have a lesson to learn Chinese painting and Chinese calligraphy (about 3 hours).
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Today’s full-day excursion will take you to the majestic Badaling Great Wall, the Ding Tomb of the Ming Tombs and its Sacred Way. On the way back to your hotel, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Bird’s Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside. Feel a little bit tired? Not to worry, we will arrange a foot massage (free of charge) for you. Just relax and enjoy it!
Day 4 Beijing ( B, L )
After breakfast, you will visit Hutongs by rickshaw; you could learn the paper-cut for half an hour. Lunch will be arranged in one of the local people’s home, during the tour, you can also learn how to make Jiaozi (Chinese Dumpling). After the tour, our tour guide will escort you to the airport for flight to your sweet home or to your next destination. Enjoy yourself!
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort