4 Days Beijing Culinary Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 4 days & 3 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- 4 Days cooking exploration and in-depth stays in Beijing offers up a great combination of must-see icons and authentic Chinese cooking learning to engage your inner explorer. A close touch with Tibetan traditional arts and their daily life. Join into them, become one among them, enjoy their traditional life style thoroughly.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, firstly clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then go to the Arrival Hall to meet our tour guide who is holding a sign on which it says your name. Be transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L, D )
After breakfast, drive to the Badaling Great Wall (about 80 km, 1.5hours) where you will experience at first hand the wonder of the Great Wall. In the afternoon, you will visit the Beihai Park. After your tour, you will enjoy your dinner of Imperial Cuisine at the Fangshan Restaurant.
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L, D )
Today you will visit the Tian’anmen Square, the largest city plaza in the world; Walk to the marvelous “Egg” – the National Centre for the Performing Arts, to take some pictures from its outside; Subsequently, go on foot to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China; Lastly proceed to the magnificent Temple of Heaven. In the evening you will enjoy delicious Peking Duck Banquet at the famous Quanjude Restaurant.
Day 4 Beijing Departure ( B, L )
After breakfast, you will visit Hutongs by rickshaw; Lunch will be arranged in one of the local people’s home, during the tour, you can also learn how to make Jiaozi (Chinese Dumpling). After the tour, our tour guide will escort you to the airport for flight to your sweet home or to your next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 3 Nights hotel accommodations based on twin-sharing bed with breakfasts;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Travel Insurance;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort