Beijing Confucius Temple Photos Tour
Photos of Beijing Confucius Temple – Beijing Temple of Confucius is the second largest Confucius Temple in China after the one in Confucius’ hometown of Qufu City, Shandong Province. Enjoy the high-definition and picturesque photos of the temple taken by our customers and staff. We will be keeping updated these photos in the future.
Click on image for more information and a large view !
South of the Park area is a popular place for roller-skating, karaoke and dancing.
over 80 sculpures selected from different countries of the world installed here
a group of copper sculptures featuring polo of Tang Dynasty (618-907) are erected here
Sculpture called ‘torch relay’ at the Olympic Forest Park in Beijing.
Recommended Beijing Private Tour Packages
- Half Day Beijing Night Show Tour from US$58
- Half Day Classic Beijing Hutong Rickshaw Tour: Gulou & Local Family from US$80
- 1 Day Olympic Village and Summer Palace Tour from US$86
- 1 Day Beijing Classic Tour from US$39
- 1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour from US$50
- 2 Days Soul of Beijing Tour from US$209
- 2 Days Beijing City Break/Beijing Stopover Trip from US$202
- 3 Days Beijing Essence City Break from US$290
- 3 Days Beijing Essence Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$326
- 4 Days Classic Beijing Tour Package from US$327
- 4 Days Beijing Classic Tour Package with Hutong Rickshaw from US$333
- 5 Days Experience the Real Traditional Hutong Life from US$445
- 5 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Package with Great Wall Hiking from US$419
- 6 Days In-depth Great Wall Experience Tour from US$598
- 6 Days Discover the Imperial College & Confucius Education from US$499
- 7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengde from US$679
- 7 Days Beijing Eco-friendly & Green Adventure Tour from US$564
- 8 Days Beijing Cultural and Historical Immersion Tour Package from US$753