1 Day Beijing Classic Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Beijing shows its best in Autumn around the year, so the best time to travel around. You’ll tour the capital city in golden October and November autumn months, with brilliant blue sky, tenderly warm sunshine and, the most important, the world-famous colorful leaves in urban and suburbs, presenting the best autumn hues feasting people’s eyes.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8:00 a.m. Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Jingshan Park to enjoy the panorama view of the whole Forbidden City and the City of Beijing! After having Chinese lunch, you’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to experience a real Hutong life and an intimate contact with Giant Panda
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Typical Chinese lunch ;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort