One Day Beijing Chuandixia Village Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Chuandixia village is a picturesque mountain village, a hidden gem, like another “Shangri-la”. Besides, have the house-hold lunch in the local family; if lucky enough for you to meet the aged people there, they will tell old, mysterious stories; and climb on the village mountain to enjoy its beautiful scenery.
Sample Itinerary Overview
After breakfast today, picked up and head to the Chuandixia village. Only 90 km away from Beijing, it is a picturesque mountain village, known for its well preserved 500 Ming and Qing dynasty-style courtyard houses owned by 70 families, ancient but unsophisticated, just like another ‘Shangri-la’.
We will visit one or two local families, visiting
their houses and enjoy the local house-hold with the family.
After lunch, head to visit the temple of the village and if lucky enough for you to meet the aged people there, they will tell old, mysterious stories. Afterwards, go to hike the mountains nearby and take the beautiful pictures of the mountain village.
Then escorted to return to your hotel in Beijing.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing old city
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to experience a real Hutong life and an intimate contact with Giant Panda
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;