1 Day Chaoyang Park & Happy Valley Tour
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Large Chaoyang Park; Charming Beijing Happy Valley
Sample Itinerary Overview
We will pick you and kids up after the breakfast at your hotel and go to Chaoyang Park, the largest urban public park in Asia is almost unique in allowing people to kick a ball about or picnic on the grass in the summer. It features flower gardens, fairground with rides, including a roller coaster, landscaped areas and several large swimming pools.
At noon, we will have lunch at a local restaurant and take a nap. And we continue our tour and visit Beijing Happy Valley, an amusement park featured distinctive landscapes and themes throughout the resort along with featured rides within the different themes. For the kids, there is an Ant Kingdom in the park. It is fantastic! Just enjoy it and then come back to the hotel.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the historical Beijing and traditional life style
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;