Beijing CCTV Tower night Tour with dinner on the tower
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 3-4 hours
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Have a bird’s eye view of of the whole city of Beijing. Enjoy dinner at a rotating dining hall in the 225-meter high of the tower.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick up from your hotel in Beijing then head to The CCTV Tower, which is officially listed as AAAA tourist site in Beijing China. The tower is the ideal place to have a bird’s eye view of of the whole city of Beijing.
The highest point of the CCTV tower is 405 meters including the lightning rod and it is the fifth highest tower in the world. Standing on the platform – Open Air-Observatory at 238 meters high, you can enjoy the whole view of Beijing.
The 225-meter high “TV Culture Hall” is a place linking visitors to CCTV’s past and present. In the hall, you are immersed in the development of CCTV and have a close interaction with CCTV.
At the 221 meters height, there is a rotating dining hall, which is the highest of its kind in Beijing. It offers luxury mixed buffet of Chinese, Western and Japanese.
After dinner, go to the six 6-meter high “Culture Corridor” to get you familiar with the traditional Beijing cultures. In the corridor, you will see many pictures illustrating Beijing history.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;