3 Days Beijing Bus Tour Package
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 3 days & 2 nights
- Departure Date:
- 22-seats air-conditioned coach+Shared English speaking guide
- Autumn in Beijing is the best time of the year for the Beijing visitors. It is a time when there are more likely to be days of blue skies and sunshine with mild temperatures, but also most attractive and amazingly spectacular sceneries. Beijing Highlights Bus Tour Package is a meticulously-made route for you to appreciate the sceneries of Beijing to the fullest.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, firstly clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then go to the Arrival Hall to meet our tour guide who is holding a sign on which it says your name. And then transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, This tour starts at Tian’anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao’s influence on China’s modern history. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
After chinese typical lunch at local restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs (Dingling)—the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 2 hour.
End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings – dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
On the way to your hotels, you will have a glance at the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games. After that, you will visit the silk factory. After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One day Panda house and Hutong Bus tour only US $30 p/p
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident’s house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory,which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Shared Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Shared 22 seat-in-coach with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- ArrangementsL: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
1 Day Classic Beijing TourForbidden City+Tiananmen+Temple of Heaven+Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Essence TourBadaling Great Wall & Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Highlights TourBadaling Great Wall+Forbidden City+Tiananmen Square
2 Days Beijing Essence Tour with Adventurous HikingTiananmen+Forbidden City+Summer Palace+Jinshanling-Simatai Hiking
4 Days Beijing Highlights Tour Packagefull service bus tour package, perfect route for a city break