Best Western Premier Beijing, China
The Best Western Premier Beijing Hotel, situated in the golden area of capital city Beijing, is easy to access to the Beijing Central Business District, Beijing Capital Library, Beijing Curios City, and Lufthansa Center. It’s a 10-minute drive to Beijing Railway Station and a 40-minute drive to the Capital Airport. This commercial welcomes visitors from all over the world with 286 well-appointed rooms and suites.
|Room Type||Discount Rate||Valid Time||Breakfast||Book|
|Deluxe Standard Room||$81||1.Apr-31.Aug.2010||
|Deluxe Standard Room||$97||1.Sept-31.Oct.2010||
|Deluxe Standard Room||$81||1.Nov-15.Nov.2010||
|Deluxe Standard Room||$65||16.Nov.2010-28.Feb.2011||
- The discount room rate includes service charge and government tax.
- Extra Beds Rate: US$31 per night
- Payment: prepay to us (TourBeijing.com Ltd. )
- You can enjoy these LOW rates only if prepay to us. The low rates are not applicable if you pay directly at the hotel front desk.
- Booking is free for charge.
- Online Reservation is available 24 hours day, 7 days a week.
- We offer comfortable Airport, Railway Station, and Xingang Port Transfer Service.
- We can arrange bus tour and private tour for you.
- We are a Beijing based travel agency and you have a real Beijing travel specialist serving you from start to end.
Quick Booking or Enquiry
In order for us to best assist you, please fill out the form below and get booking confirmation or enquiry reply within 24 hours. TourBeijing.com will never distribute your personal information to any unauthorized or third-party individuals or companies for any reason.
Great Clean Hotel in Beijing
Posted By travelbuddyUsa, Apr 28, 2009
The Best Western Premier definitely exceeded our standards for Asian hotels. We have traveled throughout Asia staying in similarly rated hotels this by far was the best. You get a great value for your money. The hotel is close to the Temple of Heaven, the Pearl Market and the Silk Alley Market. Overall would stay there again. Great price for an awesome room.
Posted By Oreo, Apr 26, 2007
This was the best hotel we stayed at in our tour of china. We were a Canadian group. It was very nice and quite large. It would not be quite so convenient if you were not with a tour group, as this hotel is quite a way from “downtown”. Breakfast was very nice. Lots of variety. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Night Club
- Air Conditioning
- Color Television
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryer
- Bath & Shower
- Alarm Clock
- In-room Safe
- Coffee/Tea Make
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Baby bed
Best Western Premier Beijing Lobby
Best Western Premier Beijing Restaurant
Best Western Premier Beijing Swimming Pool
If you are looking for discount rates of any other hotel in Beijing, please Price on Request.